The Pension Payments Division is responsible for:
- the implementation of decisions awarding or cancelling entitlements and subsequent changes by setting up a database for regular monthly payments and payments of arrears, and the calculation of overpayments;
- the preparation of data for accurate calculation of income tax prepayment on pensions and other benefits;
- monitoring the accuracy and timeliness of cash benefit payments;
- verifying the right to uninterrupted payment of pension and disability benefits by collecting school certificates, life certificates, death certificates and other supporting documents;
- the registration and de-registration of beneficiaries in the compulsory health insurance;
- the execution of court orders, tax administration instruments and attachment orders;
- the providing of general information and information in individual cases on pension payments and deductions for beneficiaries.